Great Outdoors

exploring the outdoors to reduce stress

Thanks

Within Victoria, there is an abundance of beaches and parks to walk. On the last day of school, we decided to go and celebrate the end of our 2nd year (Covid friendly of course!).

Gyro park, located beside University of Victoria, is a nice sandy beach that has so many different aspects to it to accommodate for everyone. The is a kids park, good for younger and older kids, a beach trail to walk on, washrooms to anyone who needs them, and also local amenities such as restaurants and cafes.

https://www.saanich.ca/EN/main/parks-recreation-community/parks/parks-trails-amenities/signature-parks/cadboro-gyro-park.html

Attached above is the official website for anyone who is interested in seeing the events going on near by the beach.

As the weather gets warmer, I am reminded just how lucky I am to call this place my home. I hope next semester will be just as fulfilling and I hope to conquer more hikes and mountains this summer.

This one is for everyone out there struggling to keep afloat, there is a light at the tunnel and its filled with amazing experiences and people.