Great Outdoors

exploring the outdoors to reduce stress

Resources

Below are some of my most used resources I have been utilizing to help me along with my teaching journey.

The BC Curriculum website is the most used resource I have applied to my assignments and inquiries. This has the expectations of every subject and grade from K-12 making this the foundation of all teaching ideas.

Math Prodigy is an online resource for students to use when learning mathematics from the computer in an engaging and educational way. I will be using this program as a tool in my classroom to help kids

This was a textbook that we were provided for Drama in the first semester. There are so many great lesson plans in this book that can be applied easily to other subjects. Drama is a wonderful way to give a chance for students to engage in serious subjects and applying their learning to a physical aspect.

This resource was given to me by my field experience teacher and I find this extremely helpful when teaching physical education. It has all the different stages of development for each grade and lesson plans that can be used with any class that are concise and with outcomes so you know how the students are progressing.

© 2024 Great Outdoors